Adventurous Wenches have more fun (-:

Toothbrush nightmares (video)

Deanna Keahey  ·  Nov 9, 2008  ·  7 Comments

I know, I know. It's a bit bizarre to have nightmares about toothbrushes.  But if you saw what I saw, you might have them too! Watch the video for the full horrific story, and the solution too.

(If video doesn't show for you, watch toothbrush video on YouTube)

Get one now

Protect yourself, or consider as an inexpensive gift for your travelling friends. They make great stocking stuffers.

Yes... You can avoid these toothbrush nightmares forever!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the course of my travels, I run across numerous travel problems, and products that solve them (or claim to).  I'll give you the straight scoop on my findings (with a touch of humor!), in our Travel Gear section. Stay tuned for more! :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Share and Enjoy:
  • Facebook
  • del.icio.us
  • TwitThis
Related Posts:

Categories: Travel gear · Video
Posted from:   Phoenix, AZ      Photo credit:   Deanna Keahey

7 responses so far ↓

• 1 Marie-Jeanne // Nov 9, 2008 at 3:19 pm

I wish all commercials were like the toothbrush nightmare.
    I am already using one; we even had mice in our buildings... walking around et night. Also practical not only for traveling but gong to the gym.
    Nice little thought to put in Christmass socks.

• 2 Lucrece // Nov 10, 2008 at 2:30 am

I don't think that we have quite the same issues on this side of the pond, but it seems like a great product for travel (rather than keeping your toothbrush in a bag), and even to protect the bristles when the brush gets knocked on the floor (which my cat likes to do at least once a week).Plus-stocking fillers ahoy!!

• 3 napalmique // Nov 10, 2008 at 11:25 am

Well, thats why they made toothbrush covers! I'm using one of those.

• 4 Deanna Keahey // Nov 11, 2008 at 3:49 pm

Hey, good points there! You're totally right about using it to take to the gym, or anywhere else you want to carry it for that matter. Some people take a toothbrush to work, or keep one in a desk drawer. And I wouldn't want my toothbrush on the carpet, either. Thanks! :-)

• 5 Jon B // Nov 12, 2008 at 12:36 am

This reminds me of a great Mythbusters episode where they wanted to see if where a toothbrush was kept inside the bathroom would make a difference on how much bacteria would grow oin the brush. One toothbrush was kept on the sink, and one right above the toilets. At the end, all of the toothbrushes were shown to contain the bacteria! It didn't matter where they were kept in the bathroom.

So, the moral of the story is, something like this really couldn't hurt!

• 6 Florence » Florence Italy // Nov 20, 2008 at 5:12 am

[...] Product review: Toothbrush covers (video)I don�t think that we have quite the same issues on this side of the pond, but it seems like a great product for travel (rather than keeping your toothbrush in a bag), and even to protect the bristles when the brush gets knocked on the … [...]

• 7 On Da Road // Nov 22, 2008 at 3:36 pm

Yikes! Great info-mercial ... now I will be ditching my traveling toothbrush for a new 'protected' one before my next trip!

OnDaRoad http://www.midlifeonwheelsblog.com

On Da Road�s last blog post.. Stamp out voting ignorance!